Friday, November 13, 2009

we are going to KL!!

sebenernya aku ngga gitu excited mau pergi ke KL...
pertama...krn aku ngga suka kotanya..
kedua..masih trauma dgn kejadian di sby...apalagi ini di hotel loh..caleb bisa lgs adapt ama tempatnya ngga ya...dan lagi suami kan tugas pelayanan 3x..sabtu nyampe..sore lgs meninggalkan kita :( ...sunday malah 2x...makanya I don't really call that this is holiday..
kepengen deh bisa holiday ber 3 di mana suami ngga perlu hrs ke sana ke mari ninggalin kita..tp bener2 the whole holiday buat family...hmmm kapan ya....new zealand??? hihihi..

but but but...I've to think positively right...
so i try to list down the exciting things to do there...
well...we'll be staying in a nice hotel next to a very nice mall...
so of course...we're gonna do some shopping
and eattt!!
and bring caleb to swim..I just bought a baby seat float!
I'm just gonna focus to make caleb happy
coz when he's happy..that'll just make my day!!

anyway...i got to read pastor's briefing about this trip..and what he said was really nice and calming me...
he said:

10 Graces For A Successful Mission Trip

1. There is enough grace for you to adapt to a different circumtances though not as comfortable as your own home

2. There is enough grace for you to accept things as they are

3. There is enough grace for you to accept others

4. There is enough grace for you to be a good witness for our Lord Jesus Christ

5. There is enough grace for you to do the works entrusted to you

6. There is enough grace for you to cooperate with one another

7. There is enough grace for you to stay healty, clean and neat

8. There is enough grace for you to have a great and positive attitude

9. There is enough grace for you to be a servant to serve

10. There is enough grace for you to accomplish His purpose in you

I like no 1,2,5, 8 and 10.

I will have anough grace to take care caleb alone while hubby is away..though in a new place...I will have His grace!! honestly, I'm worried if i have to face cranky caleb alone in a hotel..but let's hope it's not gonna happen..


see you next week with my KL story okay..


No comments: