Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pray the blood today

Hi guys...ini doa yg earlier aku mentioned which helps me get thru my nauseous moments...

Father, i believe in you and Your word. I thank you, Lord, that Jesus has become the passover Lamb for me. I need not fear or be afraid because the Lord and His blood protects and cleanses me.

I thank You, Lord, that by faith and as a child of the living God, I plead the blood of Jesus over my spirit, body and soul. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family, husband, children (baby)* , the home that You've given me, (my dog-Zendo)*, over the property, vehicles and finances in Jesus name. I draw a bloodline around all that You've given me and I say that the destroyer has no hold over my life and all that belong to me because of the Blood.

Father, in Jesus name, plead my cause. Those who contend with me, Father, You contend with them. Thank You Lord that I am safe and secure under the power of Your blood.

I plead the blood of Jesus between evil and myself. I plead the blood of Jesus between sicknesses (weaknesses, nausea, no appetite, vomitting)* and my physical body. I draw a bloodline over myslef and I thank You Lord that the enemy has no hold over me. Whatever satan intends for evel, by Your Spirit and by the power of Your blood, You turn it around for good. Thank You Lord that when the enemy comes upon me in one direction, You Blood will cause him to run in seven direction because I honor Your blood.

I I honor You Lord Jesus for what You've done on the cross. I honor Your blood and the communion I have with You.

In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

(Rev. Stephanie Isaac)

Note:
* itu aku ganti/tambahkan sendiri biar lebih sesuai dgn keadaan :) you can add something that you feel it's necessary ^^

Be blessed by this prayer!

No comments: