Wednesday, December 23, 2009

on a date with hubby

christmas blessing!

these 2 days we have been going out - just me n hubby only
it's been ages since we went out, just the 2 of us.
it felt really good.

caleb was asleep when we left him.
and we got ci nawa's maid stay over for 10 days in our place.
it took me big courage to make a step out of the house, leaving caleb alone with the maid. although he's sleeping but it was my first time leaving him while he's sleeping.
It's scary to think that that he would wake up and look for his mom and dad. poor baby.. but thank God, he's sleeping through.

I was planning to make a call to home for every 30 minutes. I was so tempted to do it. but then I think again..so what if he woke up..there was nothing I could do..the journey to home would take us 20 minutes..that was long enough for caleb to wait for us if he really woke up, plus it would ruin this opportunity.
so finally i just made a call twice, not 4x as i planned haha...and everytime I called, he was still asleep.

It's good to get away from your baby sometimes. you need to have a break right.
you need privacy with your hubby too.
I'm looking forward to this kind of opportunity again.

1 comment:

Sheila Yosiverania said...

wow, he sleeps all the way? but good decision made, haha :P